Sunday, March 13, 2011

High Ticket product sales and Backlinks and SEO


I sometimes wonder about my personal SEO strategy and how to get the backlinks really works for me, so I decided to address this question here:

A backlink is basically a link on someone to another Web site that comes to your website. Their views on the other person's website, is a link out to you. Your point of view, this is an incoming link or a backlink.

Yes, if you submit your articles to multiple directories section - you can submit them to the blogs and forums - there are many places online outside of article directories. The reason why we use article directories and the reason why teach us is simply because it's so easy. You do not have permission. You do not have to ask anyone. This is just the mode that operates an article directory.

But each of these article directories will give you backlink to your website, and having multiple backlinks with anchor text on the link itself is optimized for your Web site increase your ranking in search engines.

It not necessarily get you lots of direct traffic, but it will increase your ranking, which can increase your search engine traffic. Only indirect speaking of traffic, then I called direct traffic where I'm writing an article, submit to EzineArticles, picked up by Google, Google sends me traffic, traffic reads the article and click on by me. Is this direct traffic.

So where this link in your long term strategy online? Work simultaneously two different types of strategies with traffic - I'm working to get immediate and direct traffic from EzineArticles, then I'm working to bring long-term SEO traffic via the links I get when articles are distributed.








By the way, do you learn more about the use of articles like this to drive traffic to your website and increase conversions online?

If if I suggest that you consult this: traffic marketing section.


2 comments:

  1. There are lot of ways to get quality backlinks.But I ll recommend Blog commenting,forum posting,article submission,pres releases,directories submission,forum posting and social bookmarking.If we ll follow these techniques with quality work then we can get lot of quality backlinks for our website.
    Thanks a lot for sharing a very important blog post on how to get quality backlinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best SEO Company appreciate your great work on this amazing work on this blog pot.

    ReplyDelete